Thursday, November 24, 2005

So I've managed to screw up my arms again for the second time in about a month and a half. The best I can do is bend them in about a 140-150 degree angle before the tendons or whatever you would call them holding my lower and upper arms together begin to strech past their limits. How did this unfortunate accident happen you ask? Well, as usual, when I'm feeling depressed or just numbed right out (you know that feeling you get after you've watched like 8 hours of straight tv in one day?) I decided to go to the gym in town to get my head cleared up and the blood flowing again. So, I give Craig a call, meet him at the gym an hour later and walla!- 2 hours later I'm cured. However, upon waking up the next morning I discovered myself unable to bend my arms in a straight line without causing myself a considerable amount of pain. I'm pretty sure that was Tuesday morning, so I'm doing a bit better now.

I probably could have forseen this happening, since I did the exact same thing to my triceps last month after a long absence of working out, but alas, planning ahead is not one of my stronger qualities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home