Saturday, November 11, 2006

Updates galore

So much to talk about, so little motivation to do so. But, I'll try anyways.

-Obviously the forum was this Tuesday. I'm not really to sure what to say about it. A couple councilmen and our MLA were among the 25 that showed up to see the film and hear Ricardo speak after I asked them to attend. I'm not sure whether to be more mad at the conservatives who can't grasp the message of the film, or the speakers in the film for making so hard for the conservatives to feel like they're not being slapped in the face when they try to watch it.

-There's this girl from one of my poli sci classes I've been seeing for the past two weeks. She's the head of the New Democractic Youth on campus and...I honestly don't know what say about her- mainly because I don't want to jinx this by explaining what she means to me. If it works it works and if it doesn't it doesn't. There's nothing I can do about it seeing as we are who we are. All I'll say is I've never met anyone who is as close to me in terms of politics as she is and last night's discussion was one that I'll probably never forget so I'll just say thanks again and leave it at that.

-The Youth Environmental Summit was a worthwhile experiance. I was able to spend about 15 minutes talking to our environment minister "Guy Boutileer (yeah, I can't spell), not that I think it really did any good but whatever.

-I'm drunk

cheers,

~This guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home