Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oh-my- God

Boo-fucking hoo you lousy self absorbed red neck enviromentalist hicks.

The Cumbrian Tourist Board was amongst those opposed to the plans and naturalist David Bellamy vowed to chain himself to the turbines if building went ahead.


"Oh no! My view! My precious precious view is going to be ruined because people want...they want...well I don't know what they want because I'm stupid but I know what I don't want and that's my view ruined!"

Immediate conerns about wildlife?

Tindale has got it right.

"Climate change will ravage beautiful areas like the Lake District. I hope those responsible will be willing to explain to future generations how they played their part in allowing the savage grip of global warming to trash the countryside and claim hundreds of thousands of lives."

------------------

Mexico was fine by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home