Sunday, January 29, 2006

(1) Do you look more like your father or mother?
Father

(2) Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Most of the time no, but it really depends on the situation

(3) How old are you?
20

(4) Do you know anyone who has the same birthday as you?
Nope

(5) What annoys you more than anything?
Quagmires of information

(6) What is your favorite junk food?
Rolo Ice Cream hands down

(7) favorite show on nickelodeon:
Uh… not sure


(8) what's something about a guy/girl that'll turn you off?



(9) have you ever taught a little kid a curse word?
Hope not

(10) where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Working for a political party, but in what personal condition I have no idea

(11) do holidays make you festive?
Um, normally...this year not so much

(12) what is your favorite cereal?
hmmm… rice crispies mixed with cheerios

(13) what's your opinion of the u.s. retaliation in Afghanistan?
I don't feel like answering this question right now

(14) how do you react when someone is talking to you --up in your face?
Don’t know. Last time it happened I was a rather different person (in grade 10) confronted by someone about 3 to 4 years older than I was. I’m not sure how I’d react now a days. I guess it would depend on how large said person is and what kind of mood I was in.

(15) where do you like to go on a first date?
Restaurant usually (so original I know)

(16) what movie could you watch a million times never get tired of?
I’m not a huge fan of watching things over and over again but if I had to pick I'd say...The Butterfly Effect?


(17) What are you wearing right now?
Blue jeans, black long sleeve shirt and brown billabong jacket

(18) do you get feelings for people easily?
Yup

(19) movies at home or in a theater?
Depends on my mood

(20) if you won a ridiculous amount of money in the lottery what would you do with it?

Something productive for society one would hope.

(21) what was your first pets name?
Peaches

(22) do you sleep on the left, right, or the middle of the bed?
Right

(23) what time did you wake up this morning?
10:00 am

(24) what time did you go to bed last night?
2:00 am

(25) What are you thinking about RIGHT NOW?
Question 20

(26) how old are your grandparents??

My grandpa’s 85. My grandpa on my dads side passed away when I was 2 and my other grandma’s I can’t remember…they’re in their late 70s I should think

(27) who was the last person you spoke to through IM?
Predy

(28) do nice guys really finish last?
Define last…

(29) what are your plans for this upcoming week?
Homework, work on essay some more and think about what essay means to me


(30) what radio station do you listen to most?
Probably 98.9 just because it’s the only one most available to me at the time and because I destroyed my cd player in my car because it upset me while driving one day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home