Friday, January 13, 2006

The conservatives have a 12 point lead over the Liberals.

Over the last month and a half I haven't really been all that concerned with who wins this election. The better parts of my brain (or the most mixed up for that matter) tell me that the world is full of different people with different ideas and different morals. Like all groups of people, some ideas are bad and some are good.

To be honest, it's a lot less stressful to not always be mad at another group of people for your perception of their shortcomings and simply except the way tihngs are going to be. That's not to say you don't fight for what you believe in, you just don't cry over spilt milk so to speak. Eventually, if the party is stupid, it will reveal itself for what it is...well, in most cases anyways.

Anyways, I'm not entirely sure why I'm posting this. Just felt like I should at this point in time.

Whatever...


---------------------------

I want a scarf...and one of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home