Wednesday, December 21, 2005

daniel rambling incoherant coherancies

Is it strange to start forgetting certain things at this age? Forgetting how to forget what eats you and remembering how to forget what doesn't...how does someone manage something like that?

These last months have been unlike any others before. It's not that I'm depressed; it's just that...there's nothing really. For the first time in my life there's nothing to really look forward to. I mean there is, but just not in a selfish personal way. The world has great potential in everyway and I, without hesitation, am interested to see which way we'll go. It's just being part of the world, if we go in the wrong direction, that makes me part of that direction, even if I am going against it. Right now, I am part of something I want no part of. Yet, at the same time, I have no where else to go. How do you remove yourself from something if that something is at the same time the thing that's keeping those you love alive? I guess it's not even that simple, if you can call that simple in the first place.

We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and it's bleeding to death


Ask myself a million times, can you honestly be wrong if you had the right intentions? In the end does it really matter? In the end the end will still be here, right? Morals in the face of the products of actions- an analogy where the means justify the ends, or they don't.

I've been wondering for sometime now whether or not souls can exist before their manifested in human beings. Not after, but before. Do you have to earn one? Do you have to lose it? If you believe in that kind of thing anyways. Myself, I have just as much reason to believe in the concept of God and the afterlife as I do not to (Go figure, my whole life is like that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home