Saturday, February 24, 2007

It came to me at night, the original base for the idea anyways. All my most intresting ideas come to me then because there is no sun light for me at such a time to illuminate the other ramifications such actions might have.

In the dead of day, it's different. You see the different paths it might lead and you slow yourself down to the point where you move as fast as you would wearing stone shoes while your eyes ricochet back and forth like you were on speed between the desired and the undesired. "Raise the moon, raise it now!" something echoes inside your head.

I hate the bland. That's the reason I become uninterested in life these days; it's the blandness. The repitition and the already determined results of those actions; it sickens me. The last two days my perception hasn't been bland. With action and delayed responses there is nothing but possibility. I think I know what the answer will be, but without it being said, I can still be here. I can be relaxed. Strange how that is eh?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

P.S- I left the message yesterday because I was trying to be interesting despite the fact I knew calling you again might have the effect of being annoying the way I find it annoying when people call me all the time when I don't need to talk to them. I don't want you to think I'm bland. Maybe that's because I am; maybe it's because I'm not. Maybe I like being bland despite the fact that I hate being surrounded by it. Is that possible?

Oh well, whatever. The world is still spinning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home