Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Conservative think tank



"This will be followed by cuts to government programs. Environment Canada will be subject to an 80 per cent cut, including the entire Climate Fund."

On the Conservative chopping block:

* The $250 million dollar Climate Change Fund for renewable energy;


Dear Conservatives,

As a Canadian citizen I want to thank you and your government's position on the environment lately. I heard from CTV you guys plan to cut spending to Environment Canada by 80 percent. I say bravo! Its about time someone came out and did something about this hippy "lets be one with the environment" crap. I'm tired of my hard earned tax dollars going to things that aren't going to affect me here and now. Because that's what matters right? The here and now? People shouldn't have to pay money to things they don't like, it's undemocratic! That's why I like you guys, you're in it for the little people. I mean, I know I've heard about how big oil helped fund your last election campaign, but since you've said you're going to bring in better public accountability I'll simply trust you on instinct that you won't create loopholes for big business. As far as global warming goes, I think it's all a bunch of baloney anyways. After all, scientists who were funded by big oil said global warming is a naturally occurring phenomenon and there's nothing we can do about it. As those Tibetan monks say, "if a problem can't be solved, there's no use worrying about it". Best to focus on business as usual. Hey, maybe when the sea levels rise we'll get lucky and all those dirty Liberal voters on the West coast will get washed away! And another thing. What's all this junk about renewable energy? Why would we bother with that stuff when we'll probably find more oil from places like Nigeria, Alberta and um...else where. It'll be cheaper and as I've stated, I don't want anyone digging into my pockets for things I don't approve of. Anyways, I just thought I'd send a quick thanks your way.

God bless you and damn the Liberals to hell.

~A devoted follower

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home